Synthesize your thoughts and reflections in connection with course content. The aim of this paper is to help you dig deeper in your thinking, unpack leadership theories and practices, understand your strengths and weaknesses, or think about how you can integrate learnings into your long-term professional goals. These papers can lead to the identification of critical leadership perspectives, new leadership insights, or strategies that may serve you well in your career.
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me
1. Select one (1) prompt from the list of options below to address in your critical reflection paper.
2. Think critically about the prompt and self-reflect about how this prompt is related to your own professional work as a charge nurse in an intensive care unit and leadership capacity to influence change.
• Go deeper than just restating what you have read or heard.
• Expand upon this prompt by putting the readings, videos, self-assessments, or group activities in conversation with each other.
• Connect this prompt with your own experiences and context; or, connect this prompt with the capstone project you are developing.
• Synthesize your ideas to formulate a critically constructed perspective about the prompt. The task is not necessarily to end up with a clear "answer." In fact, you may raise additional critical questions in this paper. Tap into your sociological imagination.
3. Write your paper. Structure this paper how you see fit. No specific sub-headers are required. You are encouraged to write in the first person. It is not necessary to have citations. It does, however, need to draw from the course content, demonstrate critical-thinking, and have an organized flow.
inclusive leadership Caver and Livers (2021) write about minority and underrepresented leaders in an analogy as “seeds” that must be cultivated in the appropriate “soil,” or conditions. They bring focus to the “soil” which represents the workplace and note that it is harder for a “seed” to grow if not provided with optimal conditions. How might organizations respond to the needs of minority or underrepresented leaders more appropriately to make sure they receive the same conditions and opportunities as any non-minority leader to grow and thrive equitably? Reflecting on your daily interactions where you live and work, provide examples of how you might cultivate “richer soil” and improve your inclusive behaviors and skills during your one-on-one interactions as a team leader, team participant, and/or as a mentor to others. What barriers to inclusive leadership have you encountered, and why? What strategies can you think of to mitigate these barriers? How can you work to create more productive outcomes (see Northouse, 2022, Figure 12.1, pg. 329) in your own groups, teams, or organizations? What insights were gleaned from thinking about leader-centric perspectives of leadership?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post inclusive leadership appeared first on Nursing Term Papers.
Let our team of professional writers take care of your essay for you! We provide quality and plagiarism free academic papers written from scratch. Sit back, relax, and leave the writing to us! Meet some of our best research paper writing experts. We obey strict privacy policies to secure every byte of information between you and us.
ORDER ORIGINAL ANSWERS WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH