Learning Goal: I’m working on a public health question and need the explanation and answer to help me learn.
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me
Non-communicable diseases (NCDs) not only lead the way with respect to mortality rates at a global level but also account for the majority of deaths in high-income countries. According to Bashir (2021), the most common causes of death in Saudi Arabia are ischemic heart disease, road injuries, stroke, chronic kidney disease, lower respiratory tract infections, Alzheimers disease, conflict and terror, cirrhosis, neonatal disorders, and diabetes mellitus.
Select one of the causes of death listed above, then assemble a research poster specific to your selected topic and how it progressed to a goal in Saudi Vision 2030. Approach the topic as if you are gathering sources to present this research at a conference. Be sure your references address:
- How is your selected cause of death addressed by Saudi Vision 2030?
- What are some of the methods in obtaining research and data for shaping KSA policy regarding your selected cause of death?
- Any challenges to collecting evidence-based information.
- Health policy laws implementing positive social changes in this area of healthcare.
- What is the importance of this information?
- Why is your selected cause of death relevant to your audience or field of study?
- How is it applicable beyond these contexts?
FOLLOW THE TEMPLATE AS A GUIDE OR EDIT IT
Bashar, S. (2021). Leading cause of death in comparison to COVID-19
in Saudi Arabia. European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences, 25, 2468-2469.
Let our team of professional writers take care of your essay for you! We provide quality and plagiarism free academic papers written from scratch. Sit back, relax, and leave the writing to us! Meet some of our best research paper writing experts. We obey strict privacy policies to secure every byte of information between you and us.
ORDER ORIGINAL ANSWERS WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH